Game is not launching

I was using DXVK installer from this page for a while without any issue:

However recently game doesn’t even launch, here is log after running with -d

As far as I can understand only error is:
X Error of failed request: BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)
I’ve not changed my system.

System info:
OS: Pop!_OS 20.10 groovy
Arch: x86_64
Kernel: 5.11.0-7614-generic
Desktop: pop:GNOME
Display Server: x11

Vendor: GenuineIntel
Model: Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz
Physical cores: 4
Logical cores: 8

RAM: 31.2 GB
Swap: 31.6 GB

Vendor: AMD
OpenGL Renderer: Radeon RX Vega (VEGA10, DRM 3.40.0, 5.11.0-7614-generic, LLVM 11.0.0)
OpenGL Version: 4.6 (Compatibility Profile) Mesa 21.0.0
OpenGL Core: 4.6 (Core Profile) Mesa 21.0.0
OpenGL ES: OpenGL ES 3.2 Mesa 21.0.0
Vulkan: Supported

If it worked before and doesn’t now, I see the same thing randomly at times even going back to Wine versions that I know worked before and still trying to nail that down to something specific. Did you try a reboot?

One I just tested right now started only when bumping up to the latest dxvk version as Lutris doesn’t seem to ever do that for me. Either way, the old one that worked before no longer works for some odd reason.

You can also try a different wine version or seeing if there’s another available.

Random weirdness. The fun.

—Edit follows–

Add one more. Git version of Lutris broke running one application. Can start it from command line without Lutris but when starting from Lutris it no longer starts. Lutris provided by package manager starts it but even that has some unknown configuration difference where it only runs from CLI (which is the new name for run in terminal). There should be no difference when using Wine from terminal verses using from UI.

But, for insufficient resources, I haven’t seen that one and not sure what could cause that. However Lutris does seem to have a break itself thing happening in multiple ways. They really need to fix that as updates will just cause games to randomly fail to work.

Tried quite a few things, rebooted as well.
It still works when I run with wine in terminal with WINEPREFIX= gw2-64.exe
I have tried different wine versions but didn’t really try different DXVK.
I’ve tried without DXVK and without esync, that also didn’t work.