Game has quit (Fortnite) Kali Linux

I installed fortnite on lutris but when i tried to open it it doesn’t.
It just read this message “Preparing to launch Fortnite, Playing Fortnite, Game Has Quit”
But nothing shows up Fortnite does not open.
I don’t know what to do help me please

My OS info : Version 3.30.0 GNOME
Ram : 8G
CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz × 8
Graphics : NV137
OS name : Kali GNU/Linux Rolling
OS type : 64-bit
Disk : 226.8

Hey leka and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:
On the fortnite installer page you can see its rated as garbage right now which basically means unplayable.
The problem with Fortnite right now is its anti-cheat, epic games is using 2 different anti-cheat systems one is battleeye and one is easy-anticheat both are not working with linux right now so we just have to wait it out till someone writes a workaround for the anitcheat software or epicgames changes something to help out the linux playerbase.

This is true but the symptoms described aren’t related to the game but the launcher. @leka45 if you could please provide the wine log that would be great.

Right click the game in your Lutris library > Configure > Runner options > Output debugging info > Enabled

Logs can be found through the menubar > Game > View last game’s log

Paste them here.

Thank you so much you were really helpful.
The community needs more guys like you

Is this what you are looking for ? :
000b:fixme:winediag:start_process Wine Staging 3.13 is a testing version containing experimental patches.
000b:fixme:winediag:start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org.
wine: cannot find L"C:\windows\system32\winemenubuilder.exe"
000b:err:wineboot:ProcessRunKeys Error running cmd L"C:\windows\system32\winemenubuilder.exe -a -r" (2)
0009:err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"WLDAP32.dll": libp11-kit.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

BTW i have kali linux gnu rolling 64 bit

Any reason for using Kali? Just curious since it’s focus is really for pen testing. Anyway from the looks of it it looks like you don’t have 32-bit enabled or libp11-kit0:i386 installed.

sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 to enable 32-bit.

If you haven’t installed Wine I’d also recommend installing that with --install-recommends just so you’re not missing any other dependencies.

Thank you !

Now I get this message:

14:25:40: Starting BattlEye Service…
14:25:43: Failed to start BattlEye Service (1055).
14:25:43: Installing BattlEye Service…
14:25:47: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

Can you contact someone who can fix the bugs ?
If so, please do.

That’s not a Lutris thing, it’s a Fortnite thing, so you’d want to talk to Epic Games about finding a way to not be hostiile to linux players.