I am looking for help on figuring out what may have caused my game to no longer launch when it was working with no issues before. When I click play nothing happens visually and the button shows “Stop” forever until I manually click it. The game in question is The Sims 1. I installed the game using Vulkan version script found here: The Sims - Lutris and have made no changes after the installation.
My troubleshooting shoots steps have been, restart pc, and try different wine versions in the config.
I am wondering if maybe I did some update which may have broke some dependencies. I do have the debug log from launching the game and would like to know if I should just paste the whole thing in text here, or if there is a better way to show the log.
I am using Manjaro Linux.