The Fortnite Lutris script was updated 5 hours ago, before this writing, so I figured I’d try it out.
The instruction to keep deleting the registry of the MachineID does not seem to solve it. I’ve done it multiple times now, and so far the BattleEye comes up most of the time. A few times, it didn’t come up, but the game never actually launched. Clicked launch, then it tries, then goes back to a Green button to launch, game never comes up.
The optional launch paramter does not seem to trigger the game to launch directly either.
Also, I have checked repeatedly for background wine processes, no other wine processes are running.
So, instructions don’t seem to be working.
On 396.51 gtx 960 + i7 980x, Ubuntu 18.04 with other Vulkan games working (Overwatch with DXVK 0.64).
So AFAIK my environment should be appropriately setup for this.