Could you add an option to block internet (on/off) in system option?
- To prevent a game internal update
- To block online contents in game or menu
- To block check online stuff in game
- To keep offline when use 4G connection, prevent our mobile data
- To prevent our kids to buy items in game
Here are solution to block internet with Linux:
Thanks in advance!
I agree, it would be very practical.
As a workaround, I am currently using
firejail --noprofile --net=none
as command prefix (in System options).
I didn’t think of using firejail, thank you !
Basically, it works very well.
If you run from terminal
# unshare -n sudo -u <user> /usr/games/lutris
You prevent lutris (and his games) to acces the network