Farming simulator 19

Hey guys,
i installed Farming simulator 19 from cd. And it went smooth.
But there is a update for FS19 and a big one. Is there an option to install it?
When i click on a link in game nothing happens.
Tried and downloaded patch from their website, but It doesn’t allow me to install it.

Any ideas, how would you deal with updates?

Have a nice day and thanks for your help.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about this game, but I went to their site and see what tomfoolery is afoot here. They are distributing the patch in an “.img” file, which is a disk image. In Windows, if double clicked it will open like an archive folder in newer Windows.

They also have it in .zip file format for “Windows 7” but it’s the same patch installer.

Scroll down to Farming Simulator 19

Download the FarmingSimulator2019Patch1.7.1.zip for “Windows 7”

Unpack that file using your file manager, or archiver of choice. You want “FarmingSimulator2019Patch1.7.1.exe”

Get that file and then in Lutris, with your Farming Simulator 19 game selected, go to “Run Exe in Wine Prefix” from one of the contextual menus. Browse for the patch .exe file and it will run it in the right context.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey thanks for reply.
I did download update, but i cant find an option to run .exe file in Lutris.
All i have in Lutris is:

Any ideas how to do this?

On your screenshot, down at the very bottom. Underneath where it says Farming Simulator 19 (the selected game).

There’s the rectangular Play button with a context menu arrow button beside it. Beside THAT to the right, is a Wine button, with an arrow button beside it. Click that arrow button, to the right of the Wine button, and you should see “Run Exe in Wine Prefix” in that menu.