Euro Truck

Hello
I need help to run EuroTruck2 MultiPlayer

i have windows wine and i install the game in Steam single player, and i install the MP but dont run
how can i check erros to try find the problem

Thanks

UPDATE: To launch the mod you need to launch steam first through ‘Run EXE inside wine prefix’ (default location is “$HOME/.local/share/lutris/runners/winesteam/prefix/drive_c/Program Files/Steam/Steam.exe”

im only have -> /home/myself/.local/share/lutris/runners/winesteam/prefix64/drive_c/Program Files/ Idon have Steam or Steam.exe

You need to navigate to where on your hard drive you installed the game and mod. Where steam (wine version) installs it’s games. Did you install it to Z: somewhere?

Hello
im install on default by Lutris /home/myself/Games/euro-truck-simulator-2/
I’ll try to do as indicated, thanks for the tip

Sorry if I missunderstand but do you mean Euro Truck simulator 2? But you can use the native Linux Steam to play it. At least I do that, since the game is linux compatible.

You can’t play the MP mod natively because it is essentially an injected windows dll to the ETS2 exe. Despite repeated requests from the community the mod developers aren’t interested in Linux support for it.

yes true :frowning: I read in the forum that they will not do for linux because there are few users

https://imgur.com/a/lIOyvHV

I think I’m going to remove everything and start from scratch, I do not understand why it does not work :confused: