Error when trying to activate Skyrim SE via Nexus Mod Manager

I am trying to use Nexus Mod Manager to install some mods in my Skyrim SE, which is installed in my PC via Steam using Proton 6.3-8, and the game is booting and starting normally and without any issues. I installed Nexus Manager using Lutris and I’m running it using lutris-GE-Proton-8-7. When I try to activate Skyrim SE on the manager so I can install the mods, the manager can’t activate because of the write protection on the Skyrim folder, and I’m trying to give this permission but isn’t working. My PC uses Manjaro.

Error details:

EPERM: operation not permitted, stat 'Z:\run\media\guilherme\HD\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data'
Error
    at Object.statAsync (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:168:210)
    at C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\renderer.js:5545:53
    at tryCatcher (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:547:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:604:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:649:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\promise.js:729:18)
    at _drainQueueStep (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:93:12)
    at _drainQueue (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:86:9)
    at Async._drainQueues (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:102:5)
    at Async.drainQueues (C:\Program Files\Black Tree Gaming Ltd\Vortex\resources\app.asar\node_modules\bluebird\js\release\async.js:15:14)