Drive_c empty on network drive with Epic Games Launcher

I am trying to install the Epic Games Launcher through lutris. It works fine and launches if I install it to my main drive (default drive), but since I do not have enough space I setup an NFS drive for games. I set my lutris default drive to /media/games/Linux which is the NFS drive.

The NFS drive is mounted using 192.168.1.111:/mnt/user/games /media/games nfs defaults 0 0 in /etc/fstab

I have read/write permissions. When I install the Epic Games Launcher using the lutris script I get the following message:

The executable at path /media/games/Linux/epic-games-store/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/Launcher/Portal/Binaries/Win32/EpicGamesLauncher.exe can’t be found, please check the destination folder.
Some parts of the installation process may have not completed successfully.

I tried to grab some of the logs while it was installing:

Running /usr/bin/bash -c /home/reece/.cache/lutris/installer/epic-games-store/mfinstaller/install-mf.sh
Initial process has started with pid 15251
Game is considered started.
cp: target ‘/media/games/Linux/epic-games-store/drive_c/windows/syswow64’ is not a directory
Game is considered exited.
Initial process has exited.
All children have exited.
Exit with returncode 256

inetricks --unattended arial cjkfonts vcrun2019 d3dcompiler_43 d3dcompiler_47 d3dx9
Initial process has started with pid 15565
Executing mkdir -p /media/games/Linux

WINEPREFIX INFO:
Drive C: total 0
drwxrwxr-x 1 99 users 0 May 19 15:55 .
drwxrwxr-x 1 99 users 58 May 19 15:57 …

Registry info:
/media/games/Linux/epic-games-store/user

Running /home/reece/.local/share/lutris/runtime/winetricks/winetricks --unattended arial cjkfonts vcrun2019 d3dcompiler_43 d3dcompiler_47 d3dx9
Initial process has started with pid 15731
Executing mkdir -p /media/games/Linux

WINEPREFIX INFO:
Drive C: total 0
drwxrwxr-x 1 99 users 0 May 19 15:55 .
drwxrwxr-x 1 99 users 58 May 19 15:57 …

Registry info:
/media/games/Linux/epic-games-store/user.reg:#arch=win64

/home/reece/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.6-2-x86_64/bin/wine cmd.exe /c echo ‘%AppData%’ returned empty string, error message “wine: /media/games/Linux/epic-games-store is not owned by you”

Game is considered exited.
Initial process has exited.
All children have exited.
Exit with returncode 256

I can see the issue has to do with the drive_c being empty, and it is not installing any of the executable for some reason. I am a noob when it comes to wine and lutris - please help.

FULL DEBUG: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/qTgRdn8Mjg/