Dragon's Dogma Xbox Controller

Dragon’s Dogma doesn’t seem to want to use xinput with my xbox one controller.

I’ve double-checked to make sure things are configuring properly, but instead of using xinput, the game uses Wine’s Joystick Configuration firmware. It seems quite particular with Microsoft X-Box One pad (Firmware 2015) (event), enabling that whenever I run the game, even if I’ve gone back and disabled it to try to force it off.

This itself wouldn’t be a huge issue, but the Game Controllers dialogue is broken and is registering the L and R triggers as another analog stick, placing the cursor in the top-left corner, which makes configuring the controller a pain: Camera is set to L and R triggers by default for whatever reason, and two main functions are gone.

Any insight?

Have you check it through Wine.Steam? Works OK on non-Wine Steam? How do you connect the controller to PC, with a wireless usb base or directly on usb?
It would help to config, and may be even adress the issue comparing both Steams. You could probably overwrite the one not working as intended with the another if working good.

Are you still worrying about your Xbox controller? I think there may be a problem with the hardware, you should first check its batteries. Well, other than Dragon’s Dogma What other games are you playing? I also like to play a video game series like Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, GTA 5 and many more. You can also try these games if interested in playing a shooter video game. GTA 5 is the latest series to play, which is now available with new amazing activities. But I simply used to play my games on the PS4 with the help of the PSN card. I found it easy and comfortable to play any kinds of video games in a very flawless manner. We do not need to worry much about the gaming glitches and bug while playing on the PS. This subscription card allows to download and play your favorite game easily with your friends in a multiplayer mode. One can try this out if interested in playing a video game on the PS.