Divinity Original Sin 1 Enhanced Edition GoG Trouble

A am having trouble installing the first Divinity Original Sin Enhanced edition I own on GoG.

This is the error log I get.

lutris-wrapper: Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Started initial process 5503 from /mnt/2TBSSD/GoG/gog/divinity-original-sin-enhanced-edition/start.sh
Start monitoring process.
Running Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
Language detected: English
./EoCApp: error while loading shared libraries: libpcre.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Monitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 32512)
All processes have quit
Exit with return code 32512

System Specs:
CPU: Intel 13600K
RAM: 64GB DDR5
GPU: AMD 6950XT 16GB

I had a similar issue with blizzard launcher, it was a different library though.

Did you install wine as standard package from your distro? That helped with my problem

This is most probably due to shipped libraries that are not really required by the game, or on the contrary required shipped libraries that have been omitted.

From the shipped native libraries, only the following list should be kept:

libbink2.so
libCoreLib.so
libGameEngine.so
libGLEW.so.1.10
libGLEW.so.1.10.0
libicudata.so.54
libicuuc.so.54
libjpeg.so.8
libjpeg.so.8.0.2
libOGLBinding.so
libosiris.so.2
libRenderFramework.so
libSDL2-2.0.so.1
libsteam_api.so

The other shipped libraries should be removed to prevent compatibility problems.

If you use a distribution based on Arch Linux, you need to keep these libraries in addition to the previous list:

libpcre.so.3
libpcre.so.3.13.1

cf. Divinity: Original Sin - Include shipped libpcre.so.3 when building packages for Arch Linux - games-community - Community-maintained games collection - Game scripts that can be used with ./play.it to install a collection of DRM-free games.