DISREGARD: Diablo 1 (Classic) won't launch

Hello. I’m having an issue with running Diablo (Classic). I installed “GOG - Hellfire - Vanilla version” and Battle.net after running all of the prerequisite scripts. The Diablo (LAN only) option launches fine. If I select “Diablo (Classic)”, a pop up window comes up and immediately disappears. I can connect to Battle.net just fine. Here is the log from trying to launch Diablo (Classic)

Running gamemoderun /home/david/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-5.7-8-x86_64/bin/wine /Games/diablo/drive_c/GOG Games/Diablo/dx/DiabloLauncher.exe
Initial process has started with pid 8580
Game is considered started.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object ‘/usr/$LIB/libgamemodeauto.so.0’ from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
INTEL-MESA: warning: Haswell Vulkan support is incomplete
INTEL-MESA: warning: Haswell Vulkan support is incomplete
Initial process has exited.
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 000000DC at address 180F44D3 (thread 0031), starting debugger…
Game is considered exited.
All monitored processes have exited.
Exit with returncode 0

Note. I did run the scripts to set up Vulkan support and I didn’t notice any error when doing so.

Disregard.
It turns out that I didn’t know there is a separate install for Gog Galaxy.