Dark Souls Remastered does not run

I am using Lutris 0.4.21.1 and have installed Dark Souls Remastered from the Lutris website. Runner is Wine Steam and Platform is Windows. Side note, I am able to run Dark Souls 3 in Steam Play and in Lutris without issue.

System info:

Debugging output in terminal after starting Dark Souls Remastered
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/VJmbqT6czN/

Any info would be much appreciated, thank you!
n-BuLi

Your drivers are messed up. I don’t use AMD so I don’t know how to fix that.

60 005a:err:vulkan:wine_vk_init Failed to load vulkan library
61 005a:err:vulkan:wine_vk_init Failed to load Wine graphics driver supporting Vulkan.
62 005a:err:ole:COMPOBJ_DllList_Add couldn't load in-process dll L"C:\\windows\\system32\\wbemprox.dll"
63 005a:err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {4590f811-1d3a-11d0-891f-00aa004b2e24} could be created for context 0x1
64 0053:fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x215028c, overlapped 0x2150290): stub
65 0064:fixme:win:RegisterTouchWindow (0x100d8 00000003): stub
66 libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
67 libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
68 mesa: for the -simplifycfg-sink-common option: may only occur zero or one times!
69 libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
70 libGL error: failed to load driver: radeonsi
71 libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
72 libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
73 0064:err:winediag:X11DRV_WineGL_InitOpenglInfo Direct rendering is disabled, most likely your 64-bit OpenGL drivers haven't been installed correctly (using GL renderer "Radeon RX 580 Series", version "1.4 (4.5.13536 Compatibility Profile Context 18.30.2.15)").

If that’s the case, you have to install

sudo apt install mesa-vulkan-drivers

to have the required vulkan libraries. I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to see references to radv rather than radeonsi on those logs.

Hey all, thank you for the response! I actually do have the correct drivers installed including the vulkan libraries. Perhaps I should attempt a reinstall of the game?

The script was updated 19h ago (from the time of this post) and the description says “Only works for AMD users”, so it’s probably worth a shot to try and reinstall it.

Having other games work on DXVK (specially dark souls 3) is a good indication that you can get it to work.