Curseforge is not installing on lutris

Currently trying to install this curseforge for lutris however regardless of which version i click and click install, its just on the installing curseforge but not showing anything and i doubt its installing anything as ive wait over half the day cause i thought that it might just take a bit but so far nothing happens. Anyone know how i can fix it???

have you ever had any help or tip about this situation? i have faced the same issue. i tried to install them i tried them all. i got 50994 code. or if you have fixed it yourself i would be happy to hear.

Curse maintains their own linux version.

https://curseforge.overwolf.com/downloads/curseforge-latest-linux.zip

oh i didnt know that thanks for the info. do you actively play wow? i was able to start cata classic yesterday but i couldnt today. any idea?

Yes, I play WoW. I also develop addons. I was on every version of WoW today using the install script that I posted in the other thread.

I’ll also link it here… It’s also been suggested for change in the battle.net page here on lutris aswell… it’s awaiting approval.

You can give it a try and see if it works.

1 Like

thank you very much bro. but right now i cant start the game. would your link help for it? sorry i am noob about linux now.

Yes, you could try re-installing using the install script that I made and linked here. Save the yaml file and import into lutris.

Seems to have fixed Battle.net and associated games for at least a handful of people so far, so it would probably help you as well.

1 Like

If you are looking at WOW on Linux, switch wine versions to a Valve wine 9.0 base - protonup-qt has the Wine Tkg options that are really nightly builds from the Frogging Family, these will be a good intermediate build while we wait for the roll-out the new core installer functions to Lutris, Heroic and Bottles.

If you can jump on the lutris discord server and ping OJ, will talk and see what is in the scripts and if they can get approved - not sure why you added the vcrun and dotnet40

So the additions were based. These are common utilities required by windows programs.

Also, I tried messaging you on Discord, and it did not let me. I’m on there now though.

need to join the lutris discord server per the invite from lutris.net