Closed

Its been like 2hours im trying to fix this and im just really annoyed.
So, i used the fifa 19 script to install origin. I can install origin and open it. The problem is, when i want to install fifa i get this error at 25%.
I used winetricks but it didn’t work.
Hope someone can help me. :frowning:

…The title of the thread should be a short summary of the problem, not just “Help!”. And the contents of the post aren’t much better: the only reference to the nature of your problem is a screenshot with some text in Spanish (I think). On an English-speaking forum. And no context whatsoever.

To get proper help, you need to explain what happened: what you were trying to do, at which point did the error happen, etc.

…From the few things I could manage to grasp in the screenshot, you were trying to run a FIFA game? (No idea how it was installed or how you were running it.) And the error seems to be mentioning VC++. So maybe (maybe) it will be fixed if you run Winetricks for the game (there’s an option in the Lutris game menu) and try to install some VC++ library (mfc or vcrun).

1 Like

My bad, its been like 2hours im trying to fix this and im just really annoyed.
So, i used the fifa 19 script to install origin. I can install origin and open it. The problem is, when i want to install fifa i get this error at 25%.
I used winetricks but it didn’t work.
Hope someone can help me.

Can you elaborate?

i added libraries but i have the same problem

…Elaborating means explaining thoroughly. What exactly you did, what libraries you installed, etc.
Without having specific information, I can’t tell if you did anything wrong, and I don’t own this game to try and reproduce the issue, so right now I can only offer you to carefully go over the relevant Lutris Wiki article and check if there’s anything of use in there: https://github.com/lutris/lutris/wiki/Game:-Origin

Is Disable Lutris Runtime button unticked in the game’s system options ?Disabling lutris runtime can cause problems.I suggest to make sure it is not ticked before downloading the game and try again(Like explained in LeXofLeviafan mentioned article VCrun errors out section).