Changed Resolution and Now EA Origin will not Launch

Okay, this is completely ridiculous and I don’t understand it at all.
I reinstalled Sims 4 to get the new pack (as per the update issues in my previous origin-related thread). It went fine until I tried to change the resolution. I tried changing the resolution in the game and in the wine configuration and it didn’t work so I changed it in the Lutris configuration for the game. That is literally all I did. Changed 800x600 to 1600x900.
Now Origin won’t launch at all. The virtual desktop comes up, it shows Origin in the task bar for a while and then it closes. No errors, no crash log, nothing. Even opening the ‘previous game log’ from Lutris just shows about five lines of stuff none of which gives me any hints at all (below in case I’m missing something).

wine: cannot find L"C:\windows\system32\winemenubuilder.exe"
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000004 at address 0x1006b810 (thread 0026), starting debugger…
wine: Unhandled stack overflow at address 0x78e732c8 (thread 0048), starting debugger…

I tried changing the resolution back and checked the ‘show debugger logs’ or whatever that says exactly but still nothing.