Can't sync ubisoft connect games

lutris keeps throwing up this error after I login and try to sync my games to show up with ubi connect

Any way to get my games to show up?

Thanks

list index out of range

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/lutris/util/jobs.py", line 30, in target
    result = self.function(*args, **kwargs)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/lutris/services/base.py", line 142, in do_reload
    self.load()

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/lutris/services/ubisoft.py", line 160, in load
    for game in config_parser.parse_games(configuration_data):

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/lutris/util/ubisoft/parser.py", line 327, in parse_games
    yield self._parse_game(yaml_object, game["install_id"], game["launch_id"])
          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/lutris/util/ubisoft/parser.py", line 298, in _parse_game
    registry_path, exe = self._get_registry_properties_from_yaml(game_yaml)
                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "/usr/lib/python3.12/site-packages/lutris/util/ubisoft/parser.py", line 282, in _get_registry_properties_from_yaml
    registry_path = game_yaml["root"]["start_game"]["online"]["executables"][0]["working_directory"]["register"]
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^

IndexError: list index out of range

Hi,
This was reported a few weeks back as an issue on GitHub and it looks like the fix is only available if you are running the Lutris from Git, so you can follow the instructions there, or if you’re not confident with that, you might have to wait for 5.18 to be released.

Also, a few hours back the same guy opened an Ubisoft sync issue, so might still be a few things to work out yet.

Thanks for the response I tried the git version and the error has gone but still fails to load the games. I’m bit of a noob when it comes to Linux so I’ll just wait it out.

Thank you.