Cant start games; VULCAN_NOT_FOUND error

Hey guys, im new to linux and was trying to play league of legends. When i try to launch league i get the message ‘Vulcan is not installed or is not supported by your system’ and then it directs me to the how to page. When i click ok i get the message ‘Vulcan not found’

i tried installing vulcan like the link said with the code below and it says everything is installed already.

pacman -S vulkan-radeon lib32-vulkan-radeon

Then i tried the command ‘vulkaninfo’ and got this

ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : loader_scanned_icd_add: Could not get ‘vkCreateInstance’ via ‘vk_icdGetInstanceProcAddr’ for ICD libGLX_nvidia.so.0
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : /usr/lib32/libvulkan_intel.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : /usr/lib32/libvulkan_radeon.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : /usr/lib32/amdvlk32.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32
vkBasalt err: no good config file
WARNING: [Loader Message] Code 0 : terminator_CreateInstance: Failed to CreateInstance in ICD 0. Skipping ICD.
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : setupLoaderTermPhysDevs: Failed to detect any valid GPUs in the current config
ERROR: [Loader Message] Code 0 : setupLoaderTermPhysDevs: Failed to detect any valid GPUs in the current config
skipping config: /usr/bin/MangoHud.conf [ not found ]
skipping config: /home/william/.config/MangoHud/vulkaninfo.conf [ not found ]
skipping config: /home/william/.config/MangoHud/MangoHud.conf [ not found ]
MANGOHUD: Failed to initialize CPU power data
ERROR at /build/vulkan-tools/src/Vulkan-Tools-1.2.162/vulkaninfo/vulkaninfo.h:248:vkEnumerateInstanceExtensionProperties failed with ERROR_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

i am currently running on ‘Garuda Linux 5.10.2-104-tkg-bmq x86_64’ i have a Radeon HD 8650G. Any help would be much apreciated