Cant met the dependencies

Firstly, I’m extremely new in Linux/Debian 11 so I’m very unfamiliar with most if not all the commands. I did watch/read some tutorial, so I’m getting there. Concluding this, pls excuse some of my formatting errors.

Problem: I can’t install Lutris and don’t know how to install the missing WebKit and co. (I did manged installing Phyton3, but it could be the wrong version xD)

Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree… Done
Reading state information… Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you have
requested an impossible situation or if you are using the unstable
distribution that some required packages have not yet been created
or been moved out of Incoming.
The following information may help to resolve the situation:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
lutris : Depends: gir1.2-webkit2-4.1 but it is not installable
Recommends: python3-evdev but it is not going to be installed
Recommends: libwine-development but it is not installable
Recommends: winetricks but it is not going to be installed
E: Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages.

Pls aks if u need more infos for troubleshooting!

Hi,
libwine-development seems to be not included in Debian 11 Bullseye. The other packages are seems to be included but winetricks are very outdated from the packagemanager so i would try to get wine from the wineHQ website Download - WineHQ Wiki . There is an tutorial to install the newest wine systemwide on youre debian 11. after this i would try to install lutris and then update winetricks with the instructions on the winetricks- gitpage also sudo apt-get purge winetricks and then install the newest masterbrunch from winetricks-git GitHub - Winetricks/winetricks: Winetricks is an easy way to work around problems in Wine .

If after install the wine-ppa and installing wine from there lutris dosn’t seems to be install right you can do apt to install all dependencies and half configured packages with “sudo apt-get install -f” but it’s not a garant that it run right.

good luck
Greetings