Can't install World of Warcraft via Battle.Net

Hi everyone !
So, I installed WoW via Lutris, and it seems fine first because Battle.Net was running great and no problems occurs during the installation. But now when I click Install on WoW tab it just opens a pop-up and… that’s all. I installed all the dependencies needed, and I checked the forums but no solutions worked for me. Also, I checked the github page of Battle.Net on Lutris which talk about this particular issue but the solutions written there didn’t work as well.
I’m a little confused, I want to play WoW :frowning:
Here is my neofetch :

Sorry for my bad english, I’m a french guy.
Thanks in advance !

Hi, I have the same problem. Every game I want to install stuck with that window:

and it looks like it’s loading something.

My laptop specs:
System: Host: przemek-dell Kernel: 4.18.0-10-generic x86_64 bits: 64 Desktop: Gnome 3.30.1
Distro: Ubuntu 18.10 (Cosmic Cuttlefish)
Machine: Type: Laptop System: Dell product: Inspiron 7577 v: N/A serial:
Mobo: Dell model: 0WTYKT v: A00 serial: UEFI [Legacy]: Dell v: 1.2.0
date: 10/25/2017
Battery: ID-1: BAT0 charge: 45.8 Wh condition: 46.3/56.0 Wh (83%)
CPU: Topology: Quad Core model: Intel Core i5-7300HQ bits: 64 type: MCP L2 cache: 6144 KiB
Speed: 3129 MHz min/max: 800/3500 MHz Core speeds (MHz): 1: 2744 2: 1717 3: 1609 4: 1685
Graphics: Device-1: Intel driver: i915 v: kernel
Device-2: NVIDIA GP107M [GeForce GTX 1050 Mobile] driver: nvidia v: 410.73
Display: x11 server: X.Org 1.20.1 driver: modesetting,nvidia unloaded: fbdev,nouveau,vesa
resolution: 1920x1080~60Hz
OpenGL: renderer: GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2 v: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 410.73
Audio: Device-1: Intel CM238 HD Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
Sound Server: ALSA v: k4.18.0-10-generic

I recommend you to wait, because I am not sure how much time it takes but I am running overwatch on my machine using battle net and its working great. I am using Fedora. also make sure you install all the dependencies as mentioned on Lutris. there are 3 pages one is battle net dependencies, 2nd is the DXVK (as you are using Geforce 1050 this should work and with arch you have a good version too) and 3 is the game specific dependecies like overwatch had not sure about WOW or Destiny 2.

Also you can try by disabling Lutris runtime from the preferences. And try changing wine version, the version given by lutris should be kept because they are mostly tested. and sometimes when your system wine upgrades it may cause problems and you can switch back to the wine PBA given by Lutris (this has happened with me).

Thanks, I think I find what I need to install:

1. (Greyed out install button) Go to winetricks and install windows-dll “ie8” and “vcrun2015” (don’t forget to change the windows version back to the one you want in wine configuration if needed)

Edit. I try that but it don’t work also. I have all deps I think.