Cant install Epic on Lutris on Ubuntu 22

I’m trying to install Epic Games on Lutris on my Ubuntu 22.04 LTS distro. I’ve installed the deb package using dpkg command and whenever i tried to install Epic using any tutorial from 2023 and up, i’m gettint this error:

Started initial process 17556 from /home/user/.local/share/lutris/runtime/winetricks/winetricks --unattended corefonts
Start monitoring process.
------------------------------------------------------
warning: You are running winetricks-20230212-next, latest upstream is winetricks-20240105!
warning: You should update using your distribution's package manager, --self-update, or manually.
warning: Your version of wine  is no longer supported upstream. You should upgrade to 7.x
WINEPREFIX INFO:
Drive C: total 12
drwxrwxr-x 3 user user 4096 mar 15 14:41 .
drwxrwxr-x 3 user user 4096 mar 15 14:58 ..
drwxrwxr-x 3 user user 4096 mar 15 14:58 users

Registry info:
/home/user/Games/epic-games-store/user.reg:#arch=win64
warning: /home/user/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-8-26-x86_64/bin/wine cmd.exe /c echo '%AppData%' returned empty string, error message "/home/user/.local/share/lutris/runtime/winetricks/winetricks: 3188: /home/user/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-8-26-x86_64/bin/wine: not found" 
Monitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 256)
All processes have quit
Exit with return code 256

I did some research and a few people told others to delete .wine folder but i don´t have it here (yes i’ve checked the field to display hidden files)

What can i do to fix this?

1. installing using dpkg does not install all the required dependencies - on lutris.net → downloads follow the link for Ubuntu to get the deb file (or if you all ready have the 0.5.16 deb do the next bit). In the folder where the deb file is located run:
    sudo apt install ./lutris (press the tab key to complete the file name - if it does not complete you are in the wrong folder

2. on the left hand pane of lutris find the runners section, click wine and then the folder icon. In the window that opens install version wine-ge-8-26 from the list.

3. in preferences → global options → enable Advanced at the top → vulkan ICD loader → if this says unspecified you will have issues - change it to not say unspecified and match your gpu