Can't Install Diablo 3 or Battle.net

Hi I’ve been trying to install Diablo 3 but Lutris itself seems to do nothing, with no discernible error.

Paste of --submit-issue: Ubuntu Pastebin

1 Like

Which version of lutris did you install? I have found that if you install the ubuntu software center version it doesnt work. I have the flatpak version which is the latest and greatest which just works. Look into that first :smiley:

1 Like

Ooooooo. I used the software center one of course. I’ll try flat pak and report back.

That should clear up your issues and the flatpak version comes with glorious eggrolls lutris runner with runs diablo 3 and overwatch 2 smoothly

Confirming that the flatpak version of Lutris worked without issue. Thanks for the heads up Brony1984.

Thanks for the fix! I’ve been trying to get D3 up without success.

Im gald that i can help. And its not that Ubuntu is bad in its software center, its mostly their packages are older while flatpak is usually rather current. Though i fear for the future, with the red hat issues fedora wanting to add telemetry and the issues with snaps/flathub with ubuntu. We all like having choice, I hope the big players remember that

Totally Useless trying to Install Bnet app on Lutris… I had D3 up and running but after closing the game it cant be found anywhere in my system even though It was playing 10 minutes previous…