Cannot start Cultures 2

get this message:

lutris-wrapper: lola
Started initial process 12719 from gamemoderun /home/gorzka/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-lol-8-27-x86_64/bin/wine /home/gorzka/Games/Windows/Cultures 2/Cultures2.exe
Start monitoring process.
env: „/home/gorzka/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-lol-8-27-x86_64/bin/wine“: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Monitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 32512)
All processes have quit
Exit with return code 32512

Do I have to install one on my system or is the version installed by lutris sufficient?

Thanks for the help

1, lol-8-27 is only for running League of Legends
2, On the left hand pane, find runners → wine → click the gear icon and in wine version, make sure it is set to wine-ge-8-26
3. If wine-ge-8-26 is not present, click the folder icon next to the gear to install it.
4. Delete the file ~/.cache/lutris/versions.json when lutris is not running, it should now fix itselft to default to wine-ge-8-26

Thanks, but is the same:

lutris-wrapper: lola
Started initial process 25325 from gamemoderun /home/gorzka/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-8-26-x86_64/bin/wine /home/gorzka/Games/Windows/Cultures 2/Cultures2.exe
Start monitoring process.
env: „/home/gorzka/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-8-26-x86_64/bin/wine“: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
Monitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 32512)
All processes have quit
Exit with return code 32512

did you check that 8-26 is installed ie point 3? And did you check the folder location where it is telling you that the file can not be found?

I checked everything. I will try to install the game again via the Lutris site