Cannot start any game in Clear Linux

Hello, I’m having trouble launch ANY game in Clear Linux, whenever I try to run a game this comes up:

/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py:844: RuntimeWarning: line buffering (buffering=1) isn't supported in binary mode, the default buffer size will be used
  self.stdout = io.open(c2pread, 'rb', bufsize)
2020-01-13 22:38:52,001: Game still running (state: running)
2020-01-13 22:38:52,001: Stopping Cemu (wine)
TypeError: refresh() takes 1 positional argument but 3 were given

Any ideas what’s going on?

Sorry, I don’t know what’s going on,

But I am going to go out on a limb, and make a potentially infuriating comment (with the best of intentions):

Keep in mind that I am not at all technically proficient. But whnever I hear of Clear Linux having the best benchmarks, etc, it is always followed by: CL is a distro that is not meant to be used on a daily basis for general work.

My point being, if you are a relatively new user using CL because you’ve seen it topping various benchmarks, then I would urge you to explore another distro.

If you are an advanced user who knows what they’re doing, please ignore my comment.

Regarding your specific problem, I hope there is someone who can actually address it.

@Qushy could you type this command in a terminal:
python -V
and paste the output here.

Yeah I actually managed to run some games and Manjaro was faster so I switched to that. Thanks for the advice. :smiley: