Blizzard Battle.net - Errors File Provide

Sorry for my bad english, i speak portuguese.

I use Arch Linux with Gnome, my Videoboard is NVIDIA Geforce 650, i want play Hearthstone on my computer, then i instaled Blizzard Battle.Net and dependencies, but i start the application and recieve the message “No File Provide”

Hi,

I got the same problem using the battle.net and the origin launchers. It usually means that the battle.net installer was not successful. You can take a look at your cache directory and find the Errors folder besides the battle net setup exe.
On my machine an error was triggered when ever the setup tried to access an url (some battle net geoip url in my case).
The problem went away after I installed winhttp via winetricks in the corresponding prefix.
After that you can manually run the installer executable via lutris inside the prefix.

Best of luck

Same issue here, lutris doesn’t start my games running on wine anymore (Overwatch using lutris-6.0-x86_64 and League of Legends using lutris-lol-5.5-2). When I click “Play”, nothing happends (the button displays “Stop” briefly, then goes back to “Play”).
In ~/.cache/lutris/lutris.log, no useful information can be found:

[WARNING:2021-03-11 13:04:07,718:game]: Game still running (state: running)
[INFO:2021-03-11 13:04:07,718:game]: Stopping Overwatch (wine)

I uninstalled those games, uninstalled lutris, installed lutris once again, and now I can’t even install the games, I’m told “no file provided”.

I managed to install Battle.net in console using WINEPREFIX=/home/phoko/Games/overwatch/ wine ./Battle.net-Setup.exe, but can’t manage to launch Overwatch that way (“Overwatch has stopped working”).

What can I do about that?

System info:

[System]
Arch:            x86_64
Kernel:          5.4.101-1-MANJARO
Desktop:         XFCE
Display Server:  x11

[CPU]
Vendor:          GenuineIntel
Model:           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Physical cores:  4
Logical cores:   4