Battlefield V Mouse Issue

Hi there, this is my first post here… been searching around the internet for a bit as well as these forums and can’t seem to find anyone else having the issue.

Basically whilst in-game actually playing; the sensitivity on my mouse messes about. It’s really quite strange and difficult to explain so I’ve recorded a little video showcasing the issue here.

In the video I’m moving the mouse the exact same distance with each movement, the up and right axis are more sensitive that the down and right, I’ve not come across this before!

My system specs:

Kernel: 14.19.16-1-MANJARO
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080
Graphics Drivers: 415.27 Propietry Driver

Any help would be great, thanks in advance!

Hey,

reading in the technical issues forums of EA, this seems to be also a windows bug.

Seems to be a problem when more then one display is connected.

Ive never encountered something like this.

Hi!

Thanks for the info, managed to fix this last night. Turns out that I was either using the wrong config to disable mouse acceleration in general or I just wasn’t using the correct config for libinput, as soon as I changed the config for libinput it was instantly fixed :slight_smile:

Cheers for the input!

My problem is when moving in a diagonal direction I get the X-axis movement but not Y-axis, this is when aiming/tracking down sights mostly and seems to be only battlefield v as 1&4 both seem ok.