Battlefield V Lutris script fail to start origin

Hi!

I have this issue to install BF V with lutris script, actually I have this problem to run origin here with DXVK, I try with a fresh prefix of origin dxvk and now with BF V script, I try to tick disable lutris runtime withous success, anybody have ideia what happen?

here’s the game log https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/QRB6D4nj2z/

Fala tuxtergames eu consegui rodar o bfV aqui no mesmo prefixo q tavam os outros bf só deu trabalho pra instalar o VC++2015 mais tá rodando aqui, o desempenho que não é muito bom por que os requisitos do game é alto meu FX não dá conta… rodando a 20-30fps

Opa vlw a dica vou tentar aqui pq tá dando erro na hora de abrir a loja vou tentar e ver no que dá, cuidado que e proibido falar em outro idioma se não o inglês por aqui, Sorry guys!!!

Thank you, I did not know…
another interesting thing is that here VC ++ 2015 does not install if you have a wine-esync here only I had success with wine-staging and (for precaution I deactivated the DXVK) after installed the game I changed to wine-esync I activated the DXVK again

You guys probably have the runtime disabled. Vcrun20** fails to install from winetricks and Origin because of that. Adding it to the installer won’t do anything but I’ll add it.