Disclaimer: new to reviewing these logs, I see lots of issues, but unsure how to address.
In-Game Issues Observed:
Battle.net doesn’t launch the first time - Majority of the time now I click run, I get the battle.net iconin the system tray, but no GUI. I have to hit Stop then hit Play again when available. Most of the time battle.net launches just fine then.
Character Swap Except Quits WoW - I log into 1 character, log out of that character, and upon selecting another character and clicking login, it’ll start the loading screen then immediately error out.
WoW Freezing - about 1 to 2 times a night during raids, my system will just freeze. Most of the time without any actual combat occuring. No error messages, just locks. The Battle.net launcher is also frozen so I have to force quite both applications.
Things I have tried:
Runners - Nearly every runner available does this. I know the GE (non-proton) ones are preferred, but no difference in the various runner performance The only one that somewhat prevents the character swap exception is the Wine Staging 7.14, but it still has a lot of other errors.
Linux DE - Used Pop!_OS 22.04 originally. Installed Garuda now with the same issues
Runner Options - I have enabled/disabled essentially ever single option in the Runner Options list with no improvement in reducing the errors. I have disabled in various combinations according to other posts. So disabling Fsync, Esync, FSR, and even the DXVK/VKD3D/DLSS options. I did add the locationapi, nvapi, and nvapi64 disable items for DLL overrides that again didn’t seem to do anything for me (because likely it was fixed since the post I read about it).
System Options - Disabling the Lutris and Game modes didn’t seem to have any affect.
NVIDIA Drivers - I did follow the guide on Lutris’s github for NVIDIA, but the system was already configured and all items installed per directions. docs/InstallingDrivers.md at master · lutris/docs · GitHub
OS: Garuda Linux x86_64
DE: KDE Plasma 5.25.3
WM: KWin (X11)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (12) @ 3.6GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Lite Hash Rate w/ driver 5.15 (same issue on 5.10)
Memory: 7084MiB / 15906MiB
Lutris -d log:
Lutris Show Logs Output: