Battle.net missing DLL Error

When running the battle.net client (using the Dox - All-in-One (July 2018) version script), I get a dialog that says:

scrot-2018-07-20-2316-42

The logs for the game say only this. I know you can disregard the winemenubuilder error.

user.reg:696: Malformed value '"HDA NVidia HDMI/DP,pc"=3 (js)"="disabled"'
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\winemenubuilder.exe"

System info:
Arch linux, everything up-to-date (updated just now)
I have the nvidia 32bit utils, wine-staging, and all the dependencies listed on github installed.

How do I fix this error?

Maybe have a look at your winecfg Libraries tab and see if there isn’t anything disabled in the overrides box (particularly d3d11). You could try Windows 7 too. If nothing else, try a new prefix. Maybe the script messed up some how.

Check your Vulkan install. Probably Vulkan ICD loader, Vulkan 32 bit ICD loader.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Vulkan

I solved this just by installing the latest Wine from the official site.https://wiki.winehq.org/Download

Nothing except winemenubuilder is disabled.

I’m on arch, so we get the latest release through pacman.

I didn’t have the lib32 ICD loader. I installed that, and now there is no missing DLL error.

Now, when runnning Battle.net Launcher.exe:

user.reg:741: Malformed value '"HDA NVidia HDMI/DP,pc"=3 (js)"="disabled"'
x11drv: Can't store handle for display fd

or Battle.net.exe:

user.reg:741: Malformed value '"HDA NVidia HDMI/DP,pc"=3 (js)"="disabled"'
x11drv: Can't store handle for display fd
[0721/121642.798:ERROR:network_change_notifier_win.cc(157)] WSALookupServiceBegin failed with: 8
[0721/121642.802:FATAL:scheduler_worker_pool_impl.cc(233)] Check failed: worker || index > 0.

“I’m on arch, so we get the latest release through pacman.”

Does that include the dependencies for the blizzard app? because the official release does (for Ubuntu at least), which is how I managed to solve it.
Check here to see if you are missing any

Yes, I installed all of those dependencies too.