AutoDesk Fusion 360

Trying to install the cad and im getting a white screen instead of a login screen.
the current log is repeating this when i mouse around the screen

44[21eb320]: TSF: 0x57f4810 TSFStaticSink::EnsureInitActiveLanguageProfile(), FAILED to get active TIP keyboard, hr=0x80004001 002c:fixme:msctf:InputProcessorProfileMgr_GetActiveProfile (000000000285DD40)->({34745c63-b2f0-4784-8b67-5e12c8701a31} 000000000022D6D0)

Did you manage to fix it? I am having the same issues

Same problem here :frowning:

Any tips on getting this working?

A small update on this. Here’s how I got past the blank screen thing:

• Once you get the blank screen, kill the lutris-wrapper process. Lutris then thinks that it has finished installing successfully.
  • Right-click on “Autodesk Fusion 360” in your Lutris “Games” list (not the installer) and select Configure.
  • Under “Runner Options”, switch “Enable VKD3D” on.
  • Close the configuration dialog.
  • Right-click on “Autodesk Fusion 360” again and selection “Install another version”.
  • Run the installer again. This time you should be able to log in to your Fusion 360 account.

I’m running on Ubuntu 20.04. I’m getting a lot of “fusion360.exe is not responding” messages, but I’m hoping something’s going on in the background…

I’m trying these now and I actually had VKD3D enabled by default so i tried with it off and still getting a white screen.
wine: lutris 5.2.1
DXVK: 1.7.2L5c255d
I’m also on Linux Mint 20.04 using a 5600XT

Got it working. I killed the wrapper and enabled esync with DXVK/VKD3D.
launched it again and it works.
its complaining about win7 but i think i can change it to win10.

Hello,
i’m pretty new on linux. Just installed Linux Mint (Ubuntu 20.04 focal) and tried several times with several how to to get fusion working… no luck.
Is there ONE complete working solution out there?
Thanks

New install script seems to work for me. Thanks to whomever fixed it. I just had to kill the streamer.exe process when the white box appeared and change the executable path for fusion360.exe in the lutris launch config. However, now I am getting the logo repaint flicker problem with both directx9 and 11 (didn’t previously have the problem with dx9). It’s so close to being 100% usable. Anyone have any ideas for the repaint issue? Seems to have something to do with the mouse.

Same Problem here, I need Fusion as fast as possible, but with this logo on the screen fusion isn’t working…

Do you have a solution for this problem?

I try to install fusion 360 error 256 winetricks verbs. another error is cp status1

problem with regsvr32 has encounter problem

1 Like

Please let me know if anyone gets this working. Ive actually have wanted to work with fusion360 for years. I use some alternatives, but would feel 360 would make it easier some times. Always good to have alternatives tools to turn to.

Anyone can help