[Arch Linux] Lutris not installing the dependencies

I had installed lutris and It was installing some dependencies (one of them was dxvk) on the bottom down corner. They were going on so slow so I didn’t wait (very dumb mistake) and closed the window. Now whenever I open it doesn’t install the dependencies so I get errors whenever i install things. I reinstalled lutris with sudo pacman -Rs and it still doesnt install them.

I would use sudo pacman -Rn lutris to remove lutris and its configuration files. I would follow that with pacman -Syu to update any/all system files then reinstall pacman -S lutris. (a reboot might be needed after -Syu)

The other option is to do pacman -s lutris which will give you the dependencies of lutris. (or just see what you are missing below and add them.) Make sure you add the 32-bit stuff as well.

Name : lutris
Version : 0.5.17-1
Description : Open Gaming Platform
Architecture : any
URL : https://lutris.net
Licenses : GPL-3.0-only
Groups : None
Provides : None
Depends On : cabextract curl gdk-pixbuf2 glib2 gnome-desktop gobject-introspection-runtime gtk3 hicolor-icon-theme mesa-utils p7zip pango psmisc python
python-cairo python-certifi python-dbus python-distro python-evdev python-gobject python-lxml python-moddb python-pillow python-requests
python-urllib3 python-yaml unzip webkit2gtk-4.1 xdg-desktop-portal-impl xorg-xrandr
Optional Deps : gamemode: Allows games to request a temporary set of optimisations
gvfs: GVFS backend
innoextract: Extract Inno Setup installers
lib32-gamemode: Allows games to request a temporary set of optimisations
lib32-vkd3d: DirectX 12 support
lib32-vulkan-icd-loader: Vulkan support
python-protobuf: Battle.net support
vkd3d: DirectX 12 support
vulkan-icd-loader: Vulkan support
vulkan-tools: Vulkan support
wine: Windows support
xorg-xgamma: Restore gamma on game exit
Conflicts With : None
Replaces : None
Download Size : 1789.89 KiB
Installed Size : 9940.16 KiB
Packager : Robin Candau antiz@archlinux.org
Build Date : Wed 10 Apr 2024 11:47:25 PM MST
Validated By : SHA-256 Sum Signature

Before you go to this extreme, go to preferences → updates in Lutris and click on the Check for Updates button under the Runtime Updates section