Back to the main site

Anyone got Diablo Immortal running on ubuntu based distros yet?

nt

I have it working on Arch. I literally just installed it in my Diablo III lutris install and everything worked…

Someone just needs to package it up, I have had only 1 crash with hours of playtime.

1 Like

I installed using the Battle.net Lutris installer (Blizzard Battle.net - Lutris). The game runs fine, but randomly crashes sometimes (it can take hours to happen).

1 Like

Also had no problems getting it running in Linux Mint using my Blizzard Launcher that I already use for WoW/SC and most of their games, though I only played for about 30 mins.

Yep. Running on Kubuntu 22.04. I tried to download the Diablo Immortal EXE from their website and make Lutris install it from scratch, but it failed. So, like @uema, I went to Lutris’s website and used the Battle,net installer, then installed the game through that. Runs fine, but it won’t detect my 360 controller.

1 Like

Runs fine on Arch Linux

Started initial process 15006 from /home/tolivers0317/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/lutris-GE-Proton7-16-x86_64/bin/wine /home/tolivers0317/.cache/lutris/installer/battlenet/setup/Battle.net-Setup-enUS.exe
Start monitoring process.
Waiting for game to start (first non-excluded process started)
esync: up and running.
wine: RLIMIT_NICE is <= 20, unable to use setpriority safely
<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>

<h2>Object moved to <a href="http://www.blizzard.com/404">here</a>.</h2>

</body></html>

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>

<h2>Object moved to <a href="http://www.blizzard.com/404">here</a>.</h2>

</body></html>

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>

<h2>Object moved to <a href="http://www.blizzard.com/404">here</a>.</h2>

</body></html>

<html><head><title>Object moved</title></head><body>

<h2>Object moved to <a href="http://www.blizzard.com/404">here</a>.</h2>

</body></html>

Initial process has exited (return code: 0)

This is what i keep getting. Ill get all the way to the battle.net installer, however it freezes and doesnt move after approx 50% “Updating Battle.net Update Agent”

Works perfect in Ubuntu 20.04.2 with kernel 5.17.5

On the lutris battle net installer page there is this link they give, may help.