Age Of empire 1 CD (error 13568)

Hello everyone ! :sun_with_face:

I continue my quest to put back my old CDs games linux compatible. (yes, I spend more time trying to solve problems than playing…but what do you want, it’s part of the Linuxian charm)

Today I’m testing Age of empires 1 Gold edition.

When I natively launch the installation just with the CD I have two problems. Either the complete installation does not want to start because there is a crash at the installation of “Direct X”, or when I launch the partial installation, at the end of the installation, the automatic program crashes, and lutris no longer works.

So, I went to see the lutris website, and I tried the installation with the patch, everything goes great, except that in the end, new problem, this time it is the code “13568” that is reported and blocks the installation.

Extract :

Blockquoteonitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 0)
All processes have quit
Exit with return code 0
Started initial process 36119 from /home/Me/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-8-26-x86_64/bin/wine /home/Me/Games/age-of-empires/drive_c/tmp/UPatch HD Setup.exe
Start monitoring process.
fsync: up and running.
wine: RLIMIT_NICE is <= 20, unable to use setpriority safely
wine: failed to open “/home/Me/Games/age-of-empires/drive_c/tmp/UPatch HD Setup.exe”: c0000135
Monitored process exited.
Initial process has exited (return code: 13568)
Exit with return code 13568"

And :

Blockquote
warning: Running /home/Me/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/wine-ge-8-26-x86_64/bin/wineserver -w. This will hang until all wine processes in prefix=/home/Me/Games/age-of-empires terminate

Any idea ?
Im on Pop os.