A couple of minor issues since Debian Buster updated to Lutris 0.5.0 (SOLVED)

I’m experiencing a couple of minor annoyances since Lutris updated the morning on Debian Buster.

1. I used to be able to start a game using a shortcut without the Lutris window opening. It now opens every time I start a game using a shortcut. One of the reasons I use shortcuts is to avoid having to close the Lutris window every time I start a game. I’d like to return to that if possible.

One of the reasons why I switched to Linux was to get away from being spied on by Windows 10 and all it’s “apps”. I really don’t want Lutris collecting data on how much time I waste on gaming. I want it to start my game, then shut down and go away. :slight_smile:

1. I am unable to set a reasonable width for the Lutris window anymore. It used to take up 720 pixels in width on a 1920x1080 resolution monitor. Now it takes up far more than that, and I can no longer configure the window size using kde’s window sizing options.

Here’s my system info:

OS: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid x86_64 Kernel: 4.19.0-1-amd64 Uptime: 2 hours, 3 mins Packages: 3117 (dpkg), 3 (flatpak) Shell: bash 5.0.2 Resolution: 2560x1440, 1920x1080 DE: KDE WM: KWin WM Theme: breeze Theme: Arc Dark [KDE], Breeze [GTK2/3] Icons: Newaita-dark [KDE], Newaita-dark [GTK2/3] Terminal: konsole CPU: AMD FX-8350 (8) @ 4.200GHz GPU: AMD ATI Radeon RX 470/480 Memory: 4517MiB / 31921MiB

I agree with no. 1.

Add another ‘me too’ for number 1. I don’t want the Lutris main window permanently open when I’m playing a game. It’s superfluous once the game launches.

Today Lutris stopped opening the application window when I use shortcuts. If this was an intentional fix, thank you.

I used to be able to right click my game icon, and have play and stop in the drop down menu, which enabled me to open my WOW1 and WOW2 accounts simultaneously.

Since I upgraded from lutris-0.4 to 0.5 the Play entry is greyed out. Can we have the previous option available again, please?